Contact for county road issues

Last month I met with Mike Sheehan, County Engineer.  One of the items we discussed was how citizens could contact the county about safety issues.  Here is how to do it.  For my cycling friends, I want to specifically point out that if there is gravel on a road, report it and it will get fixed.

Mike Sheehan asked that I send you the email address to use if you receive any complaints on County Roads.  Any County Road complaints can be sent to or by calling 507-328-7070.

If it is a city street they should call 507-328-2450.  If it is a state highway they should call Mn/DOT at 507-286-7500 and if it is a township road they would call their township board members.  There is a link to the township board members on the County website’s front page in the bottom right corner.

If I can be of further assistance please let me know.

Thank you.

Lori Collins
Olmsted County Public Works & Environmental Resources
2122 Campus Drive SE, Suite 200
Rochester, MN  55904
phone:  507-328-7070  fax:  507-328-7090

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.