Skip to content
City Council votes 6-1 to allow dogs to bark without restriction if the owner is playing. I strongly disagreed and cast the dissenting vote.
City Council votes 7-0 to proceed with 65th street after meeting with council for the first time on the topic and assuring members;
- Project will not proceed without funding.
- Sewer will not be extended at this time.
- Costs will be split 75% developers and 25% city, city share will likely be covered by bonding.
- Maintenance will be mostly the responsibility of MN-DOT.
- Staff will present smart development strategies to the council.
- Staff will now show analysis of cost recovery for all new developments.