If you don’t set goals and measure yourself, you will get nothing done. I set goals for 2010 and I measured myself. This is what I campaigned on and this is how I hold myself accountable to the citizens and taxpayers. My results were not perfect, but I also did not just go along for the ride…
- Communicate more with my constituents: B
- Formation of a small group advisory committee: B
- Work better with other levels of government: B
- Pass a Street Tree Ordinance: A
- Organize Country Club Manor: A
- Create GLBT equality policy: A
- Move towards real time pricing at RPU: C+
- City Wide broadband: C-
- Create a City Energy Baseline: B
- West on 2nd Street planning: B
- Neighborhood design and development standards: C
- Core Zoning: C
- Address Rochester Convention and Visitors Bureau: B
- Focus on high quality workforce housing developments with integrated ownership: A+
Extra Credit: Landlord Code of Conduct.
I will never forget: Remembering a beautiful girl we lost far too soon at a bridge dedication.
Lowlight: Skyway to nowhere.
Looks like my GPA was about 3.02 so I get a “B” for 2010. Unless we are grading on a curve… Soon I will post my 2011 Goals, your suggestions are welcomed and encouraged.