This was put together by City Communications. I am excited to see the dream of a well qualified city department to oversee growth issues. This is about 40 years overdue.
Here are the core principles that we are looking for from an experienced, well qualified, national candidate.
- Integrate Land Use and Transportation
- Emphasize Fiscal Sustainability
- Expand Housing Diversity
- Enhance the Integrity of Existing Neighborhoods
- Improve Community Connectivity
- Champion Social Equity and Environmental Justice
- Maintain Commitment to Health, Wellness, and the Environment
Believe it or not Equity & Justice were controversial and Mark Hickey & Randy Staver wanted to remove it.