Here are 2 opportunities to shape the future of Rochester!
1) On April 22nd, the Rochester-Olmsted Council of Governments (ROCOG) will be hosting an Open Housing on the Reaffirmation of the ROCOG Long Range Transportation Plan from 5:30 to 7:30 in Conference Room A/B of the Rochester Olmsted Planning Department at 2112 Campus Drive SE.
2) On May 6 and 7, the City will be hosting a series of several comprehensive plan update and public input meetings. The meeting agenda will be identical for each of these meetings, allowing multiple opportunities for the public to attend and provide input. Below is a schedule of meetings for May 6 and 7. Please plan on attending one of these that fits into your schedule.
· May 6 6:30 pm Olmsted County Public Health Conference Room (2100 Campus Drive SE)
· May 7 3:00 pm County/City Council Chambers (Government Center)
· May 7 6:30 pm County/City Council Chambers (Government Center)